DHN Market, Silvasa
- The facade is the second skin enveloping the upper part of market building.
- Combination of aluminum framework with solid panels with advertisements, louvers for ventilation & openings with direct light & ventilation to shops & offices
- The option of non ac & ac spaces individually as per requirement is the highlight of the design.
- Street level enters the building via ramps.
- The character of market square explored at ground level, a live buzz of activity with kiosks, performance area, amphitheater & green cover.
- Shoppers parking, truck parking segregated with emphasis on pedestrian thoroughfare.
- 30 two wheeler parking at the entrance & 120 two wheeler parking at the rear to cater to vendors and during events have been provided at the ground level.
- The entire market is secured with security cabins and sliding compound gates at the entrance.
Silvasa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
All, Decade 3 (2010-today), Infrastructure
error: Content is protected !!